Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
General information about data processing
Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party,Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis for processing.
Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, it may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfillment.
Provision of the website and creation of logfiles
Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the assignment of the data to a user. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session.
Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
Description and scope of data processing
The following data are stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- language settings
- log-in information
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
Purpose of the data processing
We require cookies for the following applications:
- Transfer of language settings
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles.
Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. GDPR and you have the following rights to the responsible person:
Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to Restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing according to the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
Right to cancellation
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you submit according to. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR objection to the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR
Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data relating to you public and is in accordance with. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Person requested by them to delete all links to such personal data or to make copies or replicas of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he/she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been corrected or deleted or processing restricted, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is done by automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data concerning you are transmitted directly from one person to another,as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g GDPR applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases referred to in i and iii, the person responsible shall take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his or her own position and to challenge the decision belongs.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.